About Me

My photo
Hi Guys!! As sisters, we have always sought out advice from one another about health, beauty, love, and life. We wanted to try something a little more fun and daring by sharing our ideas and opinions in a social medium! Eventually we want to put together tutorials when we're completely satisfied with an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide. The very act of putting on make-up is an art, where no matter how many times you create it, the product is not always the same! Our mission is to think of new and creative ways to keep the looks consistent so we can share it with others. Be sure to check back to see blogs on a few of our favorite things! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves on our blog! For Business Inquiries ONLY please email us at: freshandbeautiful@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tried it: Naked 2 palette!

Alright guys, I know I wasn't all that excited about this palette when I first opened it, but it's a whole different ballpark when you actually use it! I used it for the very first time this past weekend, and I loved the look these colors gave me! The colors are just GORGEOUS on the eyes.

I, Fresh, hereby revoke my statement about being able to create very similar looks with either palette.

Here is a quick swatch of the colors on my forearm:


The Naked 2 palette, to me, is a lot easier to use for an everyday, natural look. (Maybe there is some importance to this cool toned vs warmed toned thing after-all ;) ) I was afraid that the shimmery colors were  going to be a bit too frosty and metallic that they scream, "Hey!! I've got LOADS of eye-shadow on!" but I was pleasantly surprised how well it blended in with the color and texture of my skin! They really just added some dimension to the eyes where they add enough color to keep it interesting but neutral enough that it looks natural and fresh.

ALL of the shades work well together. I've used all the colors already and I only had two make-up looks. The blendability ( I think I made that word up) is amazing. I found myself exploring the colors based on how I wanted it to compliment the previous colors. For example, I started off with "Bootycall" as an overall lid color and "Tease" as the crease color. I wanted to deepen the purple in "Tease" so I added the darker plum color, "busted" to the outer corner and outer crease area, and with one slight swipe with the blending brush it was a flawless gradient effect.

My biggest surprise was how much I actually enjoyed the color "Chopper." It is this beautiful neutral copper, that really warms up the overall eye make-up look. I used this color on my crease as an after thought and it made a world of difference to the look, to me anyway.

The eye-shadows in this palette also seemed to make my eyeliner pop as well! It might just be me, but I felt that the colors created a nice contrast against the black eyeliner I used. It made my winged-eyeliner look quite successful and effortless.

I'm so excited to use this palette again!

7 comments:

  1. สล็อต pg slot ใหม่ล่าสุด พวกเราในฐานะ คาสิโนออนไลน์ pgslot ผู้ให้บริการสล็อตรวมทุกค่ายผู้ให้บริการ สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ ยอดเยี่ยม เกมทำเงินผ่าน มือถือ ที่ทำเงินก้าวหน้า ที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทางเข้าเกม slotxoth ที่เหมาะสมที่สุดสำหรับประสบการณ์การเล่นเกมที่ไม่เหมือนใคร สำรวจเกมสล็อตที่น่าตื่นเต้น PG SLOT คุณลักษณะที่น่าตื่นเต้น และโบนัสที่ไม่เหมือนใคร อ่านต่อเพื่อสำรวจทุกสิ่ง

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pg Slot โปรโมชั่นสล็อต 100% โปรโมชั่น PG SLOT เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด เราเลือกโปรโมชั่นที่ยอดเยี่ยม ทำมาให้เหมาะสม กับผู้สมัครสามาชิกใหม่ รับโบนัส ฝาก100รั

    ReplyDelete
  4. เล่นเกม PG Piggy สล็อต ตื่นเต้นที่สุดของเกมสล็อตเล่นและพบกับบทความที่ครอบคลุมทุกสิ่งที่คุณต้องรู้เกี่ยวกับเกมนี้ PG SLOT ร่วมสนุกกับหมูตัวน่ารักในการตามหาความมั่งคั่งและมีเวลาที่น่าตื่นเต้นกับประสบการณ์

    ReplyDelete
  5. ufadeal ทางเข้าเล่น คาสิโนออนไลน์ เกมออนไลน์ และ หวยออนไลน์ได้รวมไว้ให้คุณทั้งหมด ใน pg slot เว็บนี้เว็บเดียวจบ คุณจะได้เพลิดเพลิน กับเกมใหม่ที่น่า ตื่นเต้น ที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  6. สล็อตคิงคอง 569 สำรวจโลกที่น่าตื่นเต้นของสล็อตคิงคอง 569คู่มือครบวงจรสำหรับประสบการณ์ PG SLOT สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด ตามล่า LSI Keywords และคำถามที่พบบ่อย

    ReplyDelete
  7. imba96 ออนไลน์ ยังมีการบริการลูกค้าอย่างมืออาชีพ ที่พร้อมให้คำปรึกษาและแก้ไขปัญหาต่างๆ pg slot ให้กับผู้เล่นโดยตลอด ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการสอบถามด้านเทคนิค การเลือกเล่นเกมส์

    ReplyDelete